Final Payment: $________ USD to be paid in full upon pickup in cash.
The litter has been registered with the Cat Fancier's Association (CFA). The CFA's application with instructions
for "registration of a kitten of a registered litter" is included and must be mailed by the purchaser
with the appropriate registration fee.
Conditions of this Agreement
- This cat/kitten is purchased as a pet. Breeding rights are not included. Spay / neuter will
be done at the Purchaser's expense.
- Purchaser agrees to have the kitten altered by 6 months of age.
- This cat/kitten is not to be declawed, as declawing is an inhumane act.
- Adequate indoor sanitary facilities must be provided.
- This kitten will not be allowed to roam
- The purchaser agrees that this cat/kitten will always receive prompt medical care.
- If this cat/kitten is found to be neglected or in ill health for an unreasonable length of time, the Purchaser
will surrender said animal to the Seller unconditionally.
- Under no circumstance is this cat/kitten to be sold, leased or given to any pet shop, animal shelter,
research laboratory or similar facility.
- If at any time the Purchaser can no longer care for the cat/kitten, the Purchaser agrees to surrender the
animal to the Seller unconditionally.
- The Seller guarantees that this cat/kitten is apparently free of any inherited or genetic conditions
at the time of pickup/shipping.
- If you are purchasing a male kitten and at the time of neuter a testicle is found to be un-descended,
Purchaser agrees to accept the remedy of $75.00 towards the cost of the neuter, which may cost slightly
more than a routine neuter. As proof of un-descended testicle, Purchaser will submit contact information
for, and a letter from their veterinarian.
- The Purchaser is advised to isolate the cat/kitten from all other pets and have the cat/kitten examined by
a certified Veterinarian within 72 hours of receiving the kitten.
- The Seller guarantees that the Seller's cattery is FeLV negative. The Purchaser may have the cat/kitten
tested within the first three days of purchase for verification at the Purchaserís expense.
- Additional vaccinations, de-worming / treatment for parasitic infections common in cats, may be required,
these items are considered routine veterinary care, and will be done at the Purchaserís expense.
- Vaccinations should not be given to the cat/kitten until it has acclimated to its new home for a period of at least three weeks.
- The Seller must be notified in writing within the first 72 hours if there are any inherited or genetic
issues found. If inherited or genetic issues are found, the cat/kitten may be returned for a full refund. We
do not pay Veterinarian fees of any kind.
Failure to have the cat/kitten inspected by a veterinarian with in 72 hours of pick up will void this health
- The Purchaser is responsible for all veterinary bills that accrue from date and time and place of
receiving the cat/kitten.
- The Purchaser grants the Seller full access to the cat/kitten's health records and the right to the consult
with the Purchaser's veterinarian.
- All health guarantees are void if :
- Failure to have the cat/kitten inspected by a veterinarian within 72 hours of receiving it.
- The cat/ kitten is vaccinated at the post-purchase health check visit with your veterinarian.
- The Sellers liability is limited to a replacement cat/kitten or refund in full, and does not include any
transportation, shipping, or veterinarian fees, or reimbursement of any other fees or expenses.
- The laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania will govern this agreement. The Purchaser agrees
to pay all court costs if this contract is litigated.
As the Purchaser, I accept this contract and agree to abide by the terms thereof. I understand that
this contract contains terms that may constitute co-ownership.
Dated this day of
2014 in Media, Pennsylvania.
Purchaser's address: ____________________________________________________________
Purchaser's phone: ______________________